- Merchandise must be in new, resalable condition, and in the original, undamaged manufacturer’s packaging inside of a plain brown shipping box (over-boxed/double-boxed). Do not send products back in the manufacturer’s packaging without over-boxing.
- Products must be free of scratches, dents or cosmetic defects.
- Items must not have been used or installed in any way.
- Return must include all informational brochures, installation guides, cords & accessories.
- Special order items may not be returned for a refund, only for replacement if defective or damaged in transit.
HydroPros.com may refuse a return for any item not in like-new condition. Additionally, returns may be refused if the manufacturer’s packaging is damaged or missing. The manufacturer’s packaging must be protected with a plain brown shipping box.
You are responsible for return shipping costs and for sending the item(s) back to the instructed warehouse in the same condition the shipment was delivered to you in. We highly recommend insuring your return package with the carrier of your choice. In the unfortunate event you send back an item and it happens to be damaged, lost, or stolen in transit back to the warehouse, HydroPros.com is not responsible.