Growonix GX Series 400 GPD Reverse Osmosis filter with High Flow Membrane
The GX series is the top of the line Reverse Osmosis filter offered by Growonix.
Offered in various sizes and flow rates, these units include the highest quality components available and provide the lowest waste water ratio available.
The Growonix GX400 is designed to flow 17 gallons per hour of pure RO water, with an astounding 2:1 ratio. High flow rates and water savings have never before been seen in a package so affordable and durable. Utilizing the most efficient membrane technology in the world, built with dual o-ring fittings, wrapped in our patented GX Series bracketing system, and equipped with a stainless steel liquid filled pressure gauge, the GX400 is a staple in every garden.
A manual flush valve allows you to clean the membrane, purging out pollutants that could otherwise add buildup to the system. Flushing adds considerable life to the membrane as well. For those who demand even more performance, the GX400 can be used with a booster pump, raising the system pressure to 80psi, increasing the gallon per day output.
The strategy behind the GX Series is simple; build the highest quality, most efficient water filter, tuned specifically to meet the rigors of the industry. Each filter system is designed, hand-built, and tested right here in the United States, using American made, top-of-the-line fittings and tubing.
Features of the GX400
- 400 Gallons per day
- 16.5 Gallons per hour
- Dual High Flow Cold Water membrane elements
- 2:1 system ratio - The most efficient in the industry!
- Electrogalvanized powder coated steel brackets
- Membrane flush kit
- 2.5" stainless steel liquid filled gauges
- One Eco Green Coconut Carbon filter rated for 16,000 gallons for chlorine reduction.
- Chloramine removal requires KDF85/CAT carbon filter
- High Flow pleated sediment filter, completely wash-able and reusable
- Auto Shutoff Valve: for positive automatic shutoff when using a float valve
- No additional pre-filters needed!
Optional Upgrade - KDF/Catalytic Carbon
KDF/CAT Premium Carbon Filter For chlorine and chloramines reduction for city water. Also for well water for iron, hydrogen sulfide, and heavy metals reduction. Will last TWO TIMES AS LONG as the standard green carbon filter. Prolongs the life of the membranes. Reduces chloramines, chlorine, iron, sulfur and heavy metals. Great for city or well water. Bacteriostatic qualities do not allow microbes to breed in filter.